November 12 & 13, 2014
Holiday Inn, 441 Electronics Parkway, Liverpool, New York 13088
In what turned out to be a tight battle for the first ever NYSABA Annual Golf Tournament, Team FMC, led by Captain Phil Luers, pulled off a very tight victory by one stroke.
The Tournament, held August 28, was declared a roaring success by organizer Cris Wunder, NYSABA Board Member.
"We raised funds to expand our membership services and education outreach. Everyone had a great time," said Wunder. "Mark your calendars for the last Thursday of August for next year's tournament."
NYSABA Annual Meeting Schedule
* 8:00 AM REGISTRATION
* 9:00 AM- NYSABA Business Meeting-
* 9:30 AM- Lime: Let’s Not Forget the Basics– National Lime Assoc. Exec. Dir. Bill Herz
*10:30 AM The Growing Demand of Sulfur– Honeywell Agronomist Mercedes Gearhart
*11:30 AM DEC Update- Scott Menrath
* 12:00 PM LUNCH
* 12:40 PM Agriculture In The News: Pro-action and Re-action– ASTA Pat Miller, IPNI Tom Bruulsema, ARA Richard Gupton, TFI Wade Foster
* 2:10 PM Homeland Security, Dept. of Homeland Security
* 3:10 PM Gypsum In Agriculture– Lead Agronomist Gyspoil Ron Chamberlain
* 4:10 PM eKonomics: An Information Tool for Making Crop Nutrient Decisions– Director of Agronomy Potash Corp. Dr. Robert Mullen